Loring Park Screening!

Last month, Professional Practice announced that they are accepting MCAD student films to show at the Loring Park in Minneapolis here with coffee by Dunn Bros. my three films that i submitted all made it in. my Giraffes, Clowns and best of yet my SEXY COW will be shown there. i sooooo cant wait for it cause my Sexy Cow gets the most mixed emotions. some love it, some hate it in a good way, some dont know how to react to it.



Since i been talking about my final animation project here at school, i have never really posted up a little trailer or a teaser. sooo here is a little snipet of the animation. this is actually one of the shots that i DID like. i animated, inked and colored Franko, background was done by Christobal.

Franko is copyright protected by Christobal Jofre.

No comments:

Post a Comment