I'll Miss You...

I know it has been a while since my last post, haven't really been all that productive. Last week on~ Tuesday I believe, I revived an email from my mom stating that she had put my dog Lacey down. Yeah it sucks and all that and I'll miss her but at the same time i understand why she did it. A) She was getting weak from laying around so much and not being productive her self. B) From that, she was having health issues. C) Walks with her kept getting shorter and shorter. D) I been away from home for soo~ long with school and now work and living in Minneapolis that I got detached from her so the news of my mom putter her down didn't have much of an impact on me. She was a sweety and enjoyed spending time with her and giving her attention and she all ways loved to cuddle. So yeah, I'll miss her.





No comments:

Post a Comment